START YOUR PERFECT ANALYTICS CAREER
- How to Apply
- Why NIIT
Data Analytics using R Programing Batch 2020
R Programing language training at NIIT Srinagar overview:
R is a programming language and free software for statistical computing and graphics supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis. R is comparable to popular commercial statistical packages, such as SAS, SPSS, and Stata, but R is available to users at no charge under a free software license. R programing and data analytics training at NIIT Srinagar kashmir starts with basics of R Programming, evolving into How to work with Data in R; Importing the Data, Preparing the Data, Analyzing the Data in R and Visualization of the results in R. Data analysis is a process of studying data with the goal of discovering useful information, that support decision-making. In today's business world, data analysis plays a role in making decisions more scientific. Two of the most common tools used for analyzing data are Microsoft Excel and R language.
There are a plenty of career open doors for the professionals who have sound information and aptitude set in the field of Data Analytics globally. In India the developing economy, rising number of new businesses, buyer driven market, online business boom and billion or more populaces are a portion of the essential factors that will create great open doors in Data Analytics field alongside chance of acquiring Big Money.
USP of the Program :
- Learn the most popular tool for data analytics.
- Start with the R basics, to advance analysis in R.
- Hybrid Learning with Guided practice & Weekly Practice quiz questions on the app along with the classroom sessions
- Extensive Learning hours with 44 hours of classroom program along with real time practice on data sets and 42 hours of online guided practice for better learning and increased retention
- Hands-on application of the Tools
1. R Programming language.
2. Data Analysis in R.
3. Data Visualization in R.
Max course duration: 45 days (6 WEEKS).