START YOUR PERFECT ANALYTICS CAREER
- How to Apply
- Why NIIT
Data Analytics training Batch 2020
Data analysis at NIIT Srinagar overview: Data analysis is a process of studying data with the goal of discovering useful information, that support decision-making. In today's business world, data analysis plays a role in making decisions more scientific. Two of the most common tools used for analyzing data are Microsoft Excel and R language. Data Analytics Program at NIIT Srinagar gets you hands-on with data with Advanced Excel along with equipping you with a statistical understanding of data with progression towards data visualization in Power BI. In the present fast paced business and industry, Data Analytics has become extremely vital predict and execute business ventures. Far are the days where a certain hunch towards a product or market needs were the driving forces for businesses. With so many competitors in the market along with such an enormous market, companies are borrowing definitive measures of the fields of sciences and looking for statistical measures to give out clear quantifiable projections.
There are a plenty of career open doors for the professionals who have sound information and aptitude set in the field of Data Analytics globally. In India the developing economy, rising number of new businesses, buyer driven market, online business boom and billion or more populaces are a portion of the essential factors that will create great open doors in Data Analytics field alongside chance of acquiring Big Money.
USP of the Program :
- Learn analyzing data and visualizing data with Advanced Excel and build & publish dashboards in Power BI by Microsoft
- Extensive Learning hours with 38 hours of classroom program along with real time practice on data sets and 36 hours of online guided practice for better learning and increased retention
- Hybrid Learning with Guided practice & Weekly Practice quiz questions on the app along with the classroom sessions
- Hands-on application of Tools
- App based learning. Connect with Faculty on the App apart from the regular classroom training.
1. Data Analysis in Excel (18 Hours).
2. Visualization using Power BI (18 Hours)
3. Guided Practice (36 Hours).
Max course duration: 45 days (6 WEEKS).